COVID - 19 WAIVER
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/Covid-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing. I further acknowledge that Broadway in the Hood and A Source of Joy Theatricals, and affiliates have
put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I further acknowledge that Broadway in the Hood and A Source of Joy Theatricals, and affiliates cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/Covid-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, production staff, and other show participants and their families. I voluntarily am participating in Annie and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I acknowledge that I MUST comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while participating in the workshop.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache,
sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States Of America in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/Covid-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non- contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the coronavirus/covid-19. Again, I understand the current health crisis in our country and agree to hold Broadway in the Hood and A Source of Joy Theatricals and affiliates harmless of any contracted virus and/or injury during participation of all activities such as attending rehearsals and performances of Annie. I understand the inherent risks of group settings and the possibility of getting sick. I waive my right to legally pursue Broadway in the Hood and A Source of Joy Theatricals, or any of its members and/or staff in any way, including the filing of any legal judgment or accusations. I have completely read, understood and agree to be bound by the above statement by signing this document I understand I am waiving my legal right to file a lawsuit by participating in activities, Broadway in the Hood and A Source of Joy Theatricals
after reading please close the page and sign on the form!